An opportunity exists at Aotea Bay of Plenty in our Electrical Service Division, this role is varied and will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within our team.
Core duties will involve: Servicing of our Commercial Maintenance Service Contracts and a broad and varied range of both reactive and planned work, the ideal applicant will have broad electrical knowledge and experience although ongoing training will be provided.
3rd year apprentices with experience in the Service Industry will also be considered for the role.
What we offer:
- Mobile phone, uniform, tablet and company vehicle with a fuel card
- Competitive wages with paid overtime as required
- Job Security – Stability in a varied and interesting role
- Supportive Environment – the chance to work within a close-knit team and great atmosphere
- Access to an employee assistance program to promote health and well being
- Active social club
- Training and upskilling
The successful applicant will have:
- A positive attitude and the want to develop, learn and grow
- A strong customer service focus, be self-motivated and pride themselves on offering prompt, professional service.
- A high standard of workmanship and personal presentation.
- Be adept at following internal processes / procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be prepared to work overtime as required
- Be available for on call duties (as part of a rostered team) outside of standard hours.
Aotea Bay of Plenty Ltd is proudly part of the Aotea Group of companies and this role is within the specialist Electrical Servicing arm of the Company. We are a business that is owned, governed, and managed by our people with a focus on solutions and service and we focus on long-term business partnerships based on value, innovation, and accountability.
Our people are our single biggest asset and we value them accordingly. We operate within a culture of 100% accountability and as a result we operate as one team. Qualifications: The successful applicant must have: Current NZ, Manual Drivers License Current NZ Electrical Registration Current NZ Practicing license
Preference will be given to an individual with previous experience in the Electrical Servicing Industry. Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa. We will look at contributing to relocation costs for the right individual.
If you are motivated, enjoy working in a team environment, and want to be involved with a leading Electrical Company with a sound future in a fantastic location then please apply in writing, and attach your CV. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Aotea Electric Bay of Plenty
Bay of Plenty > Tauranga