The NZ Government have announced the Auckland region will go into lockdown level 3 and the rest of the country will go into level 2. Aotea Group would like to ensure the health and safety of our dedicated employees, customers, partners and communities is our number one priority.
Following the New Zealand Government Guidelines announcement, Aotea Group will continue to operate, ensuring all health and safety protocols are in place. We're asking all of our people to:
Practice good hygiene
To wash their hands regularly, cough or sneeze into their elbows and clean all surfaces regularly.
If they're unwell, stay home
Anyone experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu they are to stay home, self-isolate and be tested.
Keep track of where they've been We're asking all of our people to keep track of where they've been with the contact tracing app, and encourage our customers to use this also.
Follow PPE Protocols All staff need to follow PPE protocols including hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, disinfectant, wipes, waste bins, soap, and face screens and face masks.
What our customers can expect if you're in the Auckland region:
- Our essential services will be available, but our staff will not be able to physically interact with customers - maintaining physical distancing of at least 2 metres outside your home or business.
- Our employees will be wearing PPE.
- We ask that you please notify our team if there is anyone unwell on the premises. We may need to remove our team from the site.
- Please use the hand sanitiser before using any shared objects and follow any other precautionary measures that may be in place.
For the rest of our customers in New Zealand:
- At alert Level 2, Aotea Group recommend following public health guidance, including physical distancing and record keeping.
- Please keep your distance from our staff
- Regularly wash your hands
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
- And wear a face covering if you can.
- Do everything you can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at work and do your part to keep each other safe.
Please look after yourself during this time, your health and safety is our priority. We want to continue to provide assistance to our community to the best of our ability for the foreseeable future. Thank you to all of our customers and our people for your ongoing support and understanding during this time. We will keep you all updated with any further changes.