The New Zealand Government have announced that Auckland will be at Level 3, and the rest of New Zealand at Level 2 as of Midnight 14 February 2021 until Wednesday 17 February 2021.
We would like to again ensure that the health and safety of our dedicated employees, customers, partners and communities is our number one priority. Aotea Group will continue to operate, ensuring all health and safety protocols are in place. We ask all of our people and customers to please:
- Social distance - a distance of 1m
- Keep track of where they've been via the COVID Tracer App, and encourage our customers to use this also.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly, cough or sneeze into elbows and clean all surfaces regularly.
- If you're unwell, stay home and/or isolate. Anyone experiencing symptoms of cold or flu they are to stay home, self-isolate and be tested.
- All staff to follow PPE Protocols including hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, disinfectant, wipes, waste bins, soap, face screens and face masks.
Thank you for your continued support and working with us as we do our best to keep our staff and customers safe.