Registered Electricians – Electrical Contracting
Current work opportunities include:
- A variety of large new build construction projects offering the satisfaction of seeing a new project through to completion and hand-over
- A diverse range of all electrical aspects from initial set-out, pre-wire, fit-off, commissioning, and final client hand-over
- Exposure to new leading-edge technologies, innovations, energy saving initiatives, sustainable outcomes, and the associated monitoring and control systems
- Working with a progressive team focused on delivering exceptional client outcomes on time and within budget
You will be working alongside our team of electricians and providing electrical contracting services to our many and varied customers. You will have an opportunity to develop your skills and receive training to move into any career direction you desire.
Applicants must be:
- Customer-focused and willing to go that extra mile
- Have a clean driver’s license
- Have a current NZ or Australian Practicing License
- NZ residency
We offer a competitive remuneration package with company clothing, mobile phone, opportunities to work overtime, and all within a great team environment.
If you would like to join a progressive and friendly team that can offer you job variety with a future, apply today.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have to help you decide if this is the job for you; please call 03 443 1260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aotea Electric Wanaka
Otago > Wanaka