Registered Electrician / Mechanical
Seven Electrical is a leading Electrical contractor, who has been one of the leading contracting companies in the Wellington region for over 30 years. We have an ever-increasing workload of Electrical for Mechanical installations across the Wellington region, that we require Registered Electricians for immediate start! Work for a company that values its most important asset - YOU! and prides itself on its track record of quality workmanship and supporting the local community.
Role details and benefits:
- Carrying out a wide range of Electrical for Mechanical Installation work
- Career Development – ongoing training available
- Supportive Environment – the chance to work within a close-knit team and great atmosphere
- Attractive wage package – competitive package with paid overtime as required
- Job Security – Stability in a varied and interesting role
- Option to join to our social club with several scheduled events each year and always looking for
new ideas to entertain the team
- Relocation packages available for those wanting to make a move to our amazing capital city
- Seven Electrical is proud to be part of the Aotea Group. Being part of this group brings many benefits, a wealth experience, and opportunities.
- NZ registered electrician with current practicing license
- NZ resident or valid work visa
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- The ability to carry out Electrical work to a high standard and have a good eye to detail
- Professional and reliable
- Strong fault-finding skills
- High level of ability in adhering to health and safety procedures
- No Criminal convictions
- Vaccination Passport
If you are hardworking, conscientious and an NZ registered electrician with good references, we would
love to hear from you. Get in touch today! Immediate start available.
Wellington > Wellington