Aotea Communications is the specialist data communications installation, and servicing arm of Aotea Bay of Plenty Ltd.
We are a business that is owned, governed, and managed by our people with a focus on solutions and service and we focus on long-term business partnerships based on value, innovation and accountability. Our people are our single biggest asset and we value them accordingly. We operate within a culture of 100% accountability and as a result we operate as one team.
What we offer:
- Mobile phone, uniform and company vehicle provided
- Attractive wage package – competitive package with paid overtime as required.
- Job Security – Stability in a varied and interesting role
- Career Development – additional certification and training will be offered based on performance
- Supportive Environment – the chance to work within a close-knit team and great atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Adept at reading and interpreting technical documentation and plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A high standard of quality
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working autonomously in a team or collaborative environment
- Structured Cabling Solutions, including Certified UTP cabling and Fibre Optic cabling.
- Knowledge of general telecommunications and fibre systems Current ASNZS standards for commercial premise cabling and pathways
- The successful applicant must be certified in one of the following products;
- Commscope, Hubbell, Siemon, Schneider.
- Current NZ Full Drivers License (Clean).
Please note references will be required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Aotea Electric Bay of Plenty
Bay of Plenty > Tauranga