Multiple Positions Available
We are currently hiring for 2022. Imagine working for a nation-wide, well-structured company while living in a majestic resort town…. Working for Aotea Electric Queenstown offers the benefits of advancement and mentorship of a large company while getting to live and play in the beautiful mountains of the Wakatipu!
We believe in first-rate experiences, which include giving our clientele excellent service, supporting our staff to bring out their best performance and, at the end of the day, making sure that we all get to enjoy the stellar location of Queenstown.
Our management team is fully invested in making sure we all succeed, we know we are only as good as our people, so we work hard to bring out the best in everyone on our team.
If you’re looking for uncommon opportunities that will enrich your professional development, please read on to find out how you could become part of our team.
We are looking for:
- Electrician, Construction
- Electrician, Foreman
- Electrical Supervisor Projects & Construction
The skills we absolutely cannot do without are:
- Proven experience in the position you are applying for
- Full NZ Registration Certificate
- Current NZ Practising licence
- Full current drivers’ licence
- Excellent diagnostic & fault-finding skills and sound mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Keen to learn and work towards joint success
- Have the right to work in NZ
We want to know the good technical, professional stuff as well as your personal passions and why Aotea Electric and Queenstown sounds like the right place for you. If you are interested in one of our positions, click the apply button or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, to find out what we have to offer.
Applications close 28/01/2022
Closes: Jan 28, 2022
Aotea Electric Queenstown
Central Otago > Queenstown